Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TRADE - July 16th at WORK
theme: "tutti fruiti"

For this month's trade at work I decided on something summery... fruit!

I had these cool puffy stickers I received form a Flickr swap. So I made little stick fruit people in little scenes. I can't draw one lick so this was my attempt to stop being a graphic designer and be an artist. These are my FAVs.





Cards from the trade:

Card Anne Riekenberg.


Card by Brandon Porras. Scan of his mouth and fruiti song lyrics.


Card by Cathy Kouris.


Cards by Dayle Bennett with fruiti gum.


Card by Em Wolinsky.


Card illustration by Gayle Baddeley.


Card with smoothie recipe by Hattie McWhirt.


Crochet pineapple card by Jennifer Snuggs.


Rotten fruit illustration cards by intern Marcos Roman.


Felt & stitch lime card by Ruth Donikowski.

No comments:

Post a Comment