Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TRADE - JULY 10th at
URBAN ARTS + CRATFS

I finally had a Thursday free to go trade at Urban Arts + Crafts. It's been almost year since the last time I visited for an ATC event.

Thursday's theme was skinny dipping. I went with a little bright flower look to tie in with summer.

I took some paint chips and punched out the center and rounded the corners. I found some cool lazer print papers at Jo-Ann's (they have them at Archivers too). So I just placed the lazer flower paper in the center. Quick and easy!

Cards from the trade.

Card by Dayle Bennett. "Skinny Dippin."


Card by Marg A. "Laughter."


Card by Andi. "Retro Summer."


Card by D. Lamking. "Gardens."


Card by Peggy Longstaff. "Skinny Dippin."


Card by Jeanni. "By the Sea."

No comments:

Post a Comment